I am FINALLY updating the blog! Click here to be taken to the full post about our fun road trip. If you don't have an invite to our private blog, leave a comment and I'll add you!
Tiffany! Can I be added to the private blog? ilovelesmiz@gmail.com.Thanks!
Hey Tiff,I would love an invite, too :)shannonbooher(at)gmail(dot)com
karajaggi2@gmail.comEmail me your email so I can add you to my blog too!!
Hey Tiffany,Add me!lauramelville@gmail.comLaura
I want in on the fun!stcy_grondel@yahoo.com
add me!!light2castle@gmail.comRuth
Tiffany, I'd love to be added (its hard work keeping up with all the London folks and blogs make it so much easier)!lindsay.anne.sorensen@gmail.comLindsay
K so for some reason I thought I had an invite but I guess I don't. Invite me please. awim3@yahoo.comMiss you all.
Post a Comment
8 Comments:
Tiffany!
Can I be added to the private blog? ilovelesmiz@gmail.com.
Thanks!
Hey Tiff,
I would love an invite, too :)
shannonbooher(at)gmail(dot)com
karajaggi2@gmail.com
Email me your email so I can add you to my blog too!!
Hey Tiffany,
Add me!
lauramelville@gmail.com
Laura
I want in on the fun!
stcy_grondel@yahoo.com
add me!!
light2castle@gmail.com
Ruth
Tiffany, I'd love to be added (its hard work keeping up with all the London folks and blogs make it so much easier)!
lindsay.anne.sorensen@gmail.com
Lindsay
K so for some reason I thought I had an invite but I guess I don't. Invite me please. awim3@yahoo.com
Miss you all.
Post a Comment